Fair Hills Resort in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Remember the vacations you enjoyed as a kid? You’d get up early to go for a swim, fish, play some tennis or golf, or maybe you got up on water skis for the first time. You explored the lake and the woods, you played with kids all day and then you ate dinner with your family and settled in for a game of cards or a show. Maybe you even practiced your talent all year long so that you could be in the show!
Those vacations are still here – just outside Detroit Lakes, Minnesota – between Pelican Lake, Wildflower Golf Course and a lot of trees. Fair Hills Resort has everything you remember. You can come and be a kid again, or you can come and enjoy a family vacation from the grown up perspective, with an easy round of golf or a day at the beach, and let the kids be kids in a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.
Come enjoy the good life with us.
Fair Hills Resort Awards
- “Classic Summer Lodges” ~National Geographic Traveler
- “Laid-Back Family Lake Resorts” ~Midwest Living Magazine
- “America’s Best All-Inclusive Resorts” ~Travel and Leisure
- “25 Coolest Midwest Lake Vacation Spots” ~Midwest Living
- “Summer’s Sweetest All-Inclusive Family Resorts” ~MiniTime
- “Summer’s Sweetest All-Inclusive Family Resorts” ~Fox News
- “Best All-Inclusive Resorts”~Huffington Post
- “45 Midwest Resorts We Love” ~Midwest Living
- Fair Hills Resort & the Waterslide was featured in WCCO’s “Frank & Chris Visit Detroit Lakes” segment.
- Fair Hills Resort & the 2012 Hootenanny was featured in “On the Road with Jason Davis.”